USAG Humphreys, Republic of Korea –
Effective immediately, as the rates of fully vaccinated individuals continue to increase for both USFK and ROK, USFK has adjusted its Health Monitoring Status (formerly known as working quarantine) for fully vaccinated personnel to align with ROK arrival quarantine procedures.
All unvaccinated individuals must follow the full 14-day quarantine guidance for arrivals.
For fully vaccinated* individuals:
*An individual is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completing the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine (Comirnaty / Pfizer-BioNTech / Moderna) or two weeks after receiving a single dose of Johnson & Johnson / Janssen.
- Quarantine Action Plans are no longer required
- Must quarantine until a Day 1 negative test is received; individual and cohabitant’s movement is restricted until receipt of negative test
- Approved quarantine facilities include on- or off-installation home of residence (including living quarters) or temporary lodging to include hotels
- Day 1 and 6/7 PCR tests are mandatory
- Mask wear is mandatory for all arriving personnel until receipt of a Day 6/7 negative PCR test
- Restricted movement under health monitoring status no longer applies (i.e. food and clothing purchases, use public transportation, dine-in, outdoor physical, etc. are authorized activities as long as ROK rules, laws and directives are followed).
Please note: Children under 6 years of age are exempted from quarantine requirements - following their Day 1 negative PCR test - as long as ALL other family members age 6 years or older in their party are fully vaccinated.
Component commands may implement their own transportation procedures for personnel arriving through Incheon International Airport (ICN) or Osan Air Base limited to POV, GOV or government-contracted bus transportation.
Components may also implement guidance which is more restrictive than USFK’s.
Please reach out to your chain of command for further clarification and questions.