USAG Humphreys, Republic of Korea –
While Area II remains off-limits to all USFK-affiliated individuals, the USFK Commander has authorized bubble-to-bubble travel to Yongsan Garrison, in particular the Dragon Hill Lodge, effective immediately. This does not authorize leisure activities within the Great Seoul Metropolitan Area.
Be advised that Gyeonggi Province - which includes all or portions of USFK Areas 1, 2 and 3 - has implemented Level 2 Social Distancing measures for the entire province effective today:
- Eating in restaurants after 9pm are banned (delivery and takeout-only after 9pm).
- Sitting in a café is banned (delivery and takeout-only).
- Implementation of seat separation (leaving seats between parties empty) in enclosed areas such as movie theaters, PC rooms/internet cafes, etc.
- Large gatherings at events (more than 100 people) are banned
- Karaoke and indoor sports facilities are closed after 9pm (but have already been established as off-limits for 30 days)
See your chain of command or installation for additional information on how this affects you.